1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thinkin About Gettin S2. Worth It?

DoniLad :-D

Very worth it... amazing phone even when stock.. even better better if your a flashaholic like me!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Thinkin About Gettin S2. Worth It?

It's VERY worth it. I've had this phone for a month, and I love it as if I just got this phone. (:

Very fast and NEVER lags. It's a beautiful device.

Stopped playing with my iPhone 4 since I bought my s2..... this is the real deal and it's worth every cents, it has never been a dull moment with this beast

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes, have just switched from an iphone of the last 2 years and am now working on converting my iphone friends

Yes, it's worth it! This is one of the top Android Smartphones on the market right now.

Just switched from an Iphone 3g. I can't compare it to the newer iphones BUT it is better than my 3g in every way. It is faster doing everything. Surfing the web is faster in 4g and on wifi. Camera is 20x better. Has HD video.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Great phone. I came from a HTC desire which was great but this is in a different league. Fast and great screen. I miss some of features of HTC sense but really the phone is a 9.7 out of 10.

Performance is excellent. However, its a dang big phone. Were I to buy again, I would get the regular SII because its a little easier to carry around. The Skyrocket takes up a lot of room on the belt or in the pocket.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Absolutely! Come from iphone 3gs and this phone is much better. Just look at some comparison videos with 4gs in YouTube.
    Amazing phone! I m never coming back to ios.
    The only thing i miss is iphone build quality. It seems more solid but that's all. And maybe is just because it s heavier.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

I also had a HTC Desire and went to the SGS2. I love this phone but do miss some of the features of my Desire. I think that Samsung does somethings well in hardware but HTC has some great things in Sense software that I want in my new phone.

One thing that irritates me is deleting emails. I get a lot of email for work to my phone and my Desire would allow me to only download the current day of email. It was easy to remove old emails automatically. The SGS2 just keeps downloading mail and has no way for me to remove it without clicking on delete then marking every email message. I wish I could just kill every email in my mailbox. Anyone have a solution?
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

Great phone overall if you can deal with an awful battery. I love the phone..it's great. Never had anything better..but the battery issue makes me wanna swap it for something else.

I just ordered a white GSII. I've been an avid jailbreak iphone fan for about 4 years. The slow EDGE speed I'm stuck with is what ultimately led me to get an android phone. I just hope I have the same great user experience as I did with my Iphone 3G. Other than I had no complaints.

I'm looking forward to rooting my GSII and get the most out of it.