Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can connect paired bluetooth headset automatically....?

how can connect paired bluetooth headset with samsung sii automatically....now it is very hard to press and hold the buttons in both phone and headset..

I'm not sure I understand the question. Mine connects automatically.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: How can connect paired bluetooth headset automatically....?

I have the same query - my bluetooth headset is paired. When I switch Bluetooth on, I have to go into the settings to connect to the headset.
    There is no option to "always connect", which I've seen referred to.
    If I long tap on the headset, the menu options are Disconnect, Disconnect & unpair and Options.
    On the Options menu, I can only connect and choose whether to use for Phone and Media.
    Is this a known issue?
    Headset is Plantronics Voyager Pro UCv2
    Many thanks for your help!

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Usually all it takes is a press of a button on your bluetooth device. I was on the same boat, until i actually READ THE BLUETOOTH MANUAL!! (no pun intended). But srsly, read the manual and find out what button reconnetcs the devices.

Turn your bluetooth feature on your
    phone on first, as long as your
    headphones are paired they
    should connect automatically.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

when i i try connecting the bluetooth headsets a message pop up that say "incorrect password or pin" and i did enter any passwords or pin.

Quote Originally Posted by bo6alib View Post
    when i i try connecting the bluetooth headsets a message pop up that say "incorrect password or pin" and i did enter any passwords or pin.
    You have to set the headset to pairing mode, first.

Quote Originally Posted by paingiver View Post
    Usually all it takes is a press of a button on your bluetooth device. I was on the same boat, until i actually READ THE BLUETOOTH MANUAL!! (no pun intended). But srsly, read the manual and find out what button reconnetcs the devices.
    Have read the small manual that came with my HS-300, and it continually unpairs from my Samsung Galaxy SII when turned off. No solution to this was recorded in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by jbcjeyes View Post
    how can connect paired bluetooth headset with samsung sii automatically....now it is very hard to press and hold the buttons in both phone and headset..
    If the device stays paired on power off, when you turn it on and are within range it "should" connect itself automatically.