ICS coming to S2

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Talked to Samsung tech support this morning on another issue and the rep said the AT&T release date was Feb 19. He found the date on some document that was given to him recently.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

StevenX

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Talked to Samsung tech support this morning on another issue and the rep said the AT&T release date was Feb 19. He found the date on some document that was given to him recently.

I think that Feb 19th is unlikely. Samsung have said on Facebook that it'll be towards the end of Q1, and from the leaked builds it's quite obvious they're still adding and changing features. There's no way it'd get through AT&T's (or any carrier's) testing for Feb 19th I don't think.

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I think that Feb 19th is unlikely. Samsung have said on Facebook that it'll be towards the end of Q1, and from the leaked builds it's quite obvious they're still adding and changing features. There's no way it'd get through AT&T's (or any carrier's) testing for Feb 19th I don't think.

Damn it...

The Rambler

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
How will the update work with the European GSII? I live in the sates and use it with AT&T, do you guys think that I will be able to do the update over the air?