Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Sync with Outlook

You don't need two licenses. One license purchase allows you to set up on 3 computers that you own. I hope this helps!
    CompanionLink has crossed the 1.2 million download mark. We have the most advanced Android Outlook sync product for Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Categories, and Contact Photos. Choose from USB, WiFi, or Cloud sync. It comes with our 4-star DejaOffice Android app that encrypts and stores your data on your device. Everything is backed by free telephone technical support that our customers rave about.

Websites:
    www.companionlink.com/android
    www.dejaoffice.com

Hey there - like a lot of others, any more codes for the software? Thanks!

PM sent. Check your mail. Thanks!
    CompanionLink has crossed the 1.2 million download mark. We have the most advanced Android Outlook sync product for Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Categories, and Contact Photos. Choose from USB, WiFi, or Cloud sync. It comes with our 4-star DejaOffice Android app that encrypts and stores your data on your device. Everything is backed by free telephone technical support that our customers rave about.

Websites:
    www.dejaoffice.com

Looking to get a sync program from outlook to phone gmail and google calendar. Have looked a the companion link site and that does look good. Was wondering if there are any more coupon codes left. Thank you

Absolutely! PM sent. Check your mail. Thanks!

Websites:
    www.dejaoffice.com

Quote Originally Posted by companionlink View Post
    Absolutely! PM sent. Check your mail. Thanks!
    I'm also looking to try companionlink. Is there a way to do a backup with it first in case the sync doesn't go well? (or do I need to backup outlook itself). I'm mainly concerned with dupe contacts (I read your nice support files on this). I'm looking to to BU outlook 2007 contacts and calendar with Samsung S3 and 2 computers and google calendar. Was comparing with arkuto (but only does 1 computer I believe) and sync2.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thman View Post
    I'm also looking to try companionlink. Is there a way to do a backup with it first in case the sync doesn't go well? (or do I need to backup outlook itself).
    You can just backup the PST file from within Outlook. That's all you need to do.

CompanionLink allows installation on multiple computers that you own.

Websites:
    www.dejaoffice.com

companionlink

You don't need two licenses. One license purchase allows you to set up on 3 computers that you own. I hope this helps!

~~~~~

Thank you for this confirmation. I too would greatly appreciate a discount code.

PM sent. Thx!

Websites:
    www.dejaoffice.com

PM sent. Thx!
    Thank you! Order placed and discount received.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

PM sent. Check your mail. Thanks!
    I just retired my thunderbolt and ordered a new LG G2.
    will companionlink allow attached or imbedded pictures I receive in outlook to be viewed on my G2?
    A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu02 View Post
    I just retired my thunderbolt and ordered a new LG G2.
    will companionlink allow attached or imbedded pictures I receive in outlook to be viewed on my G2?
    Thanks for writing to us. We currently sync Contact Photos that are in your Outlook Contacts. We do not sync photos embedded in emails or other Outlook data types.

I hope this helps.

Websites:
    www.dejaoffice.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12