1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ICS contacts hanging

Hey all, I've googled this but no luck, sorry to annoy you... I recently got a gs2 and I love it, as I'm living in Korea with the Korean model I hope you can help me... I bought the phone the day before the ics update came live. So I rather excitedly updated my phone when I got the chance, but since then I've been having problems with the contacts app. When I open it it hangs then forces closed... I can use the dial pad and call log, and get onto contacts through this... Sort of, and am currently using go contacts as a work around, but I'd like to use the renowned people app of ics, and link my contacts properly etc.. I intend to bring this phone back to Europe when I finish my contract here but I don't want to root and use a new ROM yet, as my current ROM provides for the nfc and TV apps... Any help would beuch appreciated.

Sent from my SHW-M250S using Android Central Forums
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: ICS contacts hanging

clear the data on only the contact/people app. That should do the trick. it must have gotten messed up during the update...it happens.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: ICS contacts hanging

Cheers, I tried that a few times, but it still does the same thing... is it possible to get a contacts .apk for the GS2 running TW on ICS 4.03... korean model