- 4 Posts
On my Sammy S2 I have a couple of contacts that have their picture in their profile, however I can swipe left to show their Google+ profile and recent entries on Google+. Most of my contacts do not have this feature and I don't know what I did different to create it in the few contact that show the Google+ entries. I have looked for differences in the setup but I cannot see the variance. Does anyone know the finer points of setting up your contact pages in ICS?
Thanks in advance...
- 09-16-2012, 11:43 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Contacts Question
Your contact with pictures may have a Google + profile. As I think your phone book is stored on your google account, pictures of google + contacts pré automaticaly sync with your address book on your phone.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
- By Corey in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
- By stefanl in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2010, 05:14 PM
- By schnergun in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2010, 03:16 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM
- By EastBay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:42 PM