S II Call issues

tvrg

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Im using Galaxy S2, i have been facing an issue recently. Some of my friends tell me that when they call me, they hear my phone ringing but I dont get a ring on my phone,neither is there a record of receiving the call on my phone log. I checked with my mobile carrier,they say tht there is nothing wrong with my Sim Card and that if there was any problem with the network then the calling party would get the notification of either "out of reach" or "switched off". I checked with the Vendor who sold me the phone and they say that probably changing the software should solve the problem. I tried Factory reset but still the problem is not resolved.

My Phone is S2 - GT-I9100G
Android Version - 2.3.6
Build number - Gingerbread.JPLC1

Would upgrading my software to ICS Solve my issue. On checking i find that there is no ICS update for my device.I also read that ICS has its own problems, so upgrading the software - is it wise,will it solve my problem? Have anyone of u ever faced such an issue?

Looking forward to valuable suggestions.

TVRG

rich.x87

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hm... It is weird... Ask your friends to leave a voice mail next time... Just to rule out the carrier.

Have you ever heard of rooting and flashing ROMS?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums