Can't mount internal storage / emmc

WeWantWok

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!
This is sort of my first post on here, so please correct me if I'm posting the wrong place or anything like that :)
I'm fairly new to all the rooting and custom ROMs and all, but i enjoy it - it works great!
Now, though, I have a serious issue! I've been running the stock CM10 ROM for about a month now, and I haven't encountered anything huge of problems and been updating it almost every day with newest nightlies. But then suddenly one day my phone couldn't mount the internal storage. And it was like at a random time. I hadn't installed anything or changed anything, i had just taken a picture with the camera..
When I go to settings > storage I get a "Internal storage: 1.97 GB - apps: 868 MB - available: 868MB. and underneath that it says "Internal storage: Mount SD card", however nothing happens when i press it. When using a file manager, I can still see the extSD. I've been googling everything like crazy, tried every solution to what looked to be the same issue but no results! Even when booting CWM and go to mount, it can't mount the mnt/emmc or format it or the SD card. It just says "error running /emmc!".
I haven't tried to factory reset as I would like this to be the last thing tried as I don't like setting my phone up again.
Please help! I can't take photos, watch my photos, listen to music or run half of my apps!

redf00t

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Ive got the exam same issue, Galaxy Note, CWM6, CM10 Nightlies. Cant mount emmc (internal sdcard) in CWM or in CM10 > Settings > Storage. Did you find a fix in the end? Im tempted to try a new nightly build...