- 136 Posts
Ringtone changing by itself
I have a GS2 sch-r760 and it is only 2 months old. For some reason the ring tone keeps changing to different songs on my memory card. Any one else ever have this happen? Don't know if it is a virus or what. I have look out and it doesn't say anything is wrong. When I get the emails from them it just says "you successfully changed your ring tone." like I went in and did it my self.GO DAWGS!
- 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM #2
Re: Ringtone changing by itself
Hmm. That sounds a bit dodgy! Have you done a factory reset? That might help. If you do a reset, make sure you backup your contacts before you do it. What version of Android are you running? Is the phone rooted?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
- By pteezay in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 09:18 PM
- By powernoodle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:44 AM
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:26 AM
- By anthonym83 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:34 PM
- By sugarhi980 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2010, 03:37 PM