samsung galaxy s2 ics4.0.4 freezing my phone

mufaddal.ezzi

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
hey guys..i updated my samsung galaxy s2 to ics 4.0.4..but im very disappointed and unhappy with the update and it makes me insane..i updated to 4.0.4 two weeks ago n every time i used my phone after 30minutes my phone freezes completely and i have to remove the battery every time it freezes..and this happens alot in a day..and if i dont hurry to remove the battery my battery gets drained so fast that if i get late to remove the batter the battery percentage goes from 80% to 12%..and that make me so angry..please anyone with a better idea or solution to help..

etto35

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine does it sometimes but normally when it struggles to connect with wi-fi, which is a well documented problem with the SGS2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

vee_dub_jim

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I can add my phone to the growing numbers with battery drain problems post ICS update. Although coming late to the updtae party since I went to ICS last week I've had battery problems even with doing factory resets, removing the SD card, removing all apps...

The annoying thing is that I'll be using the phone and it will just turn off without low battery warning. When i plug it back into the charger it will first look as though there is virtually no battery but within a second or two the battery will show 50-60% charge, but then take an hour or so to fully charge. Is this a usual ICS bug or perhaps could it be someting else?