The phone does NOT power on?!?!

bostjan

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I have SGII fro more than 1 year. Today I was charging it and after some time I unplugged it and it didn't work any more. It didn't turn on. Not the screen, not the phone. I removed the battery, wait for a while, and then tried to power it again. It did not power on. I tried with charging cable plugged in with battery in and battery out.

I tried different combinations for powering the device: long press of power button. Power+home. Power+home+ volume up/down. And all other variations.
The phone does not respond - stays powered off.

The phone has factory ROM. Updated to ICS 4.x.x (I updated it some time ago. Not today)

Any suggestions what should I do?

Thank you.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I have SGII fro more than 1 year. Today I was charging it and after some time I unplugged it and it didn't work any more. It didn't turn on. Not the screen, not the phone. I removed the battery, wait for a while, and then tried to power it again. It did not power on. I tried with charging cable plugged in with battery in and battery out.

I tried different combinations for powering the device: long press of power button. Power+home. Power+home+ volume up/down. And all other variations.
The phone does not respond - stays powered off.

The phone has factory ROM. Updated to ICS 4.x.x (I updated it some time ago. Not today)

Any suggestions what should I do?

Thank you.

Maybe try holding only the power button for thirty to fourth seconds, that doesn't work try and return it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2