- 15 Posts
The phone does NOT power on?!?!
I have SGII fro more than 1 year. Today I was charging it and after some time I unplugged it and it didn't work any more. It didn't turn on. Not the screen, not the phone. I removed the battery, wait for a while, and then tried to power it again. It did not power on. I tried with charging cable plugged in with battery in and battery out.
I tried different combinations for powering the device: long press of power button. Power+home. Power+home+ volume up/down. And all other variations.
The phone does not respond - stays powered off.
The phone has factory ROM. Updated to ICS 4.x.x (I updated it some time ago. Not today)
Any suggestions what should I do?
- 11-17-2012, 01:13 PM #2
- 4,280 Posts
Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.Thread Retired
(Last Updated June,2,2013)
Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
- By theswanns in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 15Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:39 AM
- By BenjaSands in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:56 AM
- By gamer6592 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:04 PM
- By theswanns in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2011, 01:09 AM
- By phikai in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:35 AM