Phone won't boot fully after trying to root it.
Phone boots to 'firmware upgrade encountered an issue, pleas select recovery mode in Kies and try again'.
I tried installing Jelly Bean on my Epic Touch. I followed everything step by step on this guide.
I cannot go into recovery mode and my computer or Odin will not pick up my phone. I have reinstalled Odin twice and have the Samsung Drivers.
When i go into Odin mode it says: Product Name: GT-I9100 Custom Binary Download: YES (6 counts) Current Binary: Samsung Official
- 11-27-2012, 02:24 AM #2
- 12-07-2012, 07:12 AM #4
- By redtrucker610 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2012, 09:53 AM
- By inincubus in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2012, 12:16 PM
- By pwagner59 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:55 PM
- By payterx in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-07-2012, 03:43 PM
- By in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM