Changing anti virus apps.

Jason Works

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, i am new here and have a quick question about my S2. I am in S.Korea, so my S2 came with V3 already installed on it. Recently, i was thinking about using a different anti-virus app(was looking at Kaspersky or avast) anyways, i read that you shouldn't have more than 1 anti virus on your phone as they sometimes don't play well together. V3 comes stock, so i can't uninstall it, i am stuck with it on. What I am wondering is, if i pay the money for a new anti virus app, is it going to cause more problems than good, or is it perfectly okay to have more than 1 antivirun program running on your smartphone at the same time?
Any help would be appreciated~

Jason

dnightangel

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Having multiple anti viruses usually does not cause big problems, besides the increased ram usage and demand on your phone. Sometimes I guess the functionand scanning on each app might clash and cause lag but you can solve this by disabling and force stopping your stock anti virus. Its not recommended to have two but I don't think it would cause harm to your phone, just try a free antivirus and see how it goes. Rooting would solve the problem since you could uninstall the app or disable it completely that's the best solution if your up for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ajmalajju

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Hiii....am using norton security and its quite good and agile....does protection well.I suggest you using that.after rooting remove your default antivirus...

Thank you guys...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad