- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to disable slide to call and message
I am new to Android 4.
When I slide my finger to the left can send message to this contact.
When I slide my finger to the right I can call to my contact.
What is happening is that I touch the contact to view the info, but then the contact moves 1mm to the right and then the stupid phone calls them, which is very annoying.
They should have made you move something the entire width of the screen not just 1mm.
How do I disable this feature so that it will not call nor message?
- 01-08-2013, 05:26 PM #2
- By digi.droid in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 11:41 PM
- By Comineeyeaha in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:58 PM
- By Rudolphe in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:15 PM
- By Malachi73 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:50 PM
- By adamkpl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:23 PM