S II ...... auto-dials 911
A month ago my S II went thru an auto system update. Since then I've performed 2 Sprint profile updates. On both occasions at the end of the update my phone auto-dialed 911.
Anyone else experience this phenom?
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G.
Thanks for any help.
- 12-30-2012, 12:25 PM #2
- 03-30-2013, 01:46 PM #3
Re: S II ...... auto-dials 911
Yes, mine has dialled 911- 6 times before Sprint replaced my phone. I quickly remove the battery as soon as I can to avoid the fines imposed for calling 911 accidentally. The new phone was fine until it updated their software, and now this one auto dials 911 after you do the profile update. It has to be a flaw in the latest software update.
- By zdaxxy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 02-19-2013, 02:50 AM
- By ifrankenberg in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
- By t9giese in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
- By tritan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2010, 10:13 PM
- By DM_Droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:19 AM