- 2 Posts
Voodoo louder not working samsung galaxy 2 GT-I9100
I have downloaded Voodoo Louder, google play store says the app is compatible with my phone.But when I run the app it freezes. I am really not sure what to do I am so upset I cannot handle the poor quality of the music play of the samsung galaxy s 2. Someone please help?
- 01-04-2013, 11:29 AM #2
- 01-09-2013, 03:59 PM #4
- 58 Posts
Re: Voodoo louder not working samsung galaxy 2 GT-I9100
Basically rooting gives you Adminstrator access to your phone, allowing you to tweak/customize your phone. It's similar to iPhone users who "jailbreak" their devices. For more information on the pros/cons of rooting, visit: Get 'Root' on your Android device | Android Central
That said, according to the Voodoo Louder page in the Play Store, your phone HAS to be be rooted in order for the program to work. This would probably explain why it freezes.
- By GoGayleGo in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2013, 06:09 AM
- By joiggo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2012, 02:37 PM
- By andyjwang in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:54 PM
- By snppr22 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:26 AM
- By Caregoingcrazy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM