process system is not responding
I've been using my galaxy sII for very happy 1 and a half years. This morning for the first time ever I can't start my phone!! Every single boot ends up on a reboot after about a minute of normal startup on the latest Android version, Jelly Bean, and then a msgbox screen comes up with a message that became a nightmare message to me for the last hour "process system is not responding". It lasts a few seconds and the system reboots itself.
- 01-11-2013, 03:16 AM #2
- 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM #3
Re: process system is not responding
god...1 and a half year, that's just the same here. mine broken one month ago, i was using Line (sms app) and all of the sudden the SGS 2 does not response and then it turned off itself. that was the last time it was on. i had the latest OS from Kies, never flashed. the phone doesn't turn back on anymore, and only the area around the camera heat up when i hold the power and volume (down) bottom. anyone can help? i'm out of idea to fix it now..and the Nexus 4 is out of stock....
- 03-11-2013, 09:20 PM #4
- By droidntn in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 22Last Post: 04-13-2013, 11:00 AM
- By VAVA Mk2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2012, 10:38 AM
- By JamesKBoyd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 01-01-2012, 04:32 PM
- By drmaj in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2011, 10:43 AM
- By Droid_Evo_8 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2011, 03:47 PM