- 1 Posts
Memory shrunk after instaling CR
I have a SGS2 I9100 with 16gb of internal memory. I rooted the phone and put the Resurection Remix 3.1.3 custom rom. Internal memory has shrunk from 16gb to 4gb. I was just shocked. Also when connected through USB it shows 4gb of memory!?
I wiped dalvik cache, reinstaled the phone and nothing
Someone mentioned i need to instal another "pit" file via Odin....
What is Pit file and where I can download it from for my I9100?
kernel: 3.0.15-CM-g4dc1w60 pinky-ghost@cyanogenmod#1
- By WarER4X in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2010, 09:55 AM
- By Jay730 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM
- By adervaes in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
- By jrickman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
- By JLG1985 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2010, 06:52 AM