Sprint GS2 on Verizon.
I'm looking for a little info. My friend bought Sprint GS2 off craigslist. He's now nervous that it's stolen. My question is. . . Is there any way to tell if the phone is stolen without being accused of stealing it? And, can I use that sprint phone on Verizon. My wife needs a new phone, and I'll buy it from him if it's not stolen and if it can be used on our Verizon account. Any help would be appreciated.
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- 01-18-2013, 06:05 PM #2
- By AustinRawr in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM
- By xdarkxheartx in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2011, 03:53 AM
- By Zorachus in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 12Last Post: 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM
- By blaqbird in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2011, 03:22 PM
- By jkendrick#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 17Last Post: 11-24-2010, 09:59 PM