- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to connect Samsung Galaxy S2 to Windows 8 via USB
I was wondering if anyone can help me with why my phone would not be recognized with Windows 8.
I have installed the latest Kies, I've switched between USB debugging (No idea what that does but thought I would include it). I've tried to uninstall and then reinstall but that greeted me with the same unrecognised device message.
Samsung Galaxy S2 - 4.0.4 - Vodafone
Any other information needed just ask.
- By byoung1989 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 16Last Post: 07-28-2012, 04:30 AM
- By Oreo99776 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
- By grayfox99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:44 PM
- By mooshubob in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 14Last Post: 02-12-2011, 04:25 PM
- By mooshubob in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:52 AM