- 13 Posts
Sometimes the WiFi will not auto-connect
Sometimes the phone does not reconnect to the networks. I notice when I move outside of the range and move back in 5 minutes later, then I attempt to browes the internet then the phone will say not connected to the internet. I then have to manually disable WiFi and enable it for it to reconnect to the WiFi.
I have the networks saved.
=so far my Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Android 4.0.4 is a piece of sh.t compared to my old Continuum Android 2.0.2=
- By addie_goodvibes in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:30 PM
- By htcStEVO in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:29 AM
- By gogetter20002 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:47 PM
- By mikestorm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2010, 09:18 AM
- By tjp888 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2010, 11:17 AM