- 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM #2
- 583 Posts
I believe the 4.0.4 is the latest stock firmware for the S2. I have heard rumors that it might get 4.1 jelly bean, but the hardware may be getting a little long in the tooth to run it properly without some issues.
I am sure you will have people tell you to root and rom the phone, and if you do, good luck.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:37 PM
- By editor2b in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:26 AM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:24 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:54 PM