Stuck in boot loop

Conor7

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
My phone seems to be stuck in some sort of looping where it just keeps rebooting itself over and over again. What happens is, I turn it on, enter my PIN, starts up just fine, all the apps work perfectly, but after about 50-55 seconds the start screen of all the blue and purple bits flying in to form an S shows up again. I don't have to re-enter my PIN, so I don't think it's a full reboot, but all the apps will have been shut down. This process repeats over and over again, I get just under a minute's use each time before it restarts.

I thought it might have been a battery issue, because the battery had been acting a bit strangely before that, not holding charge well etc., but I had actually ordered Samsung's official extended battery for the phone, left that charging up to full overnight, but the same problem was present when I turned on the phone, so I'm not sure what the story is! Anyone have any ideas? The phone is a network-unlocked S2 running ICS, if that helps.

Sylvanah

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
sounds familiar. had a bit different problem after i rooted my phone. it was stuck in boot loop for at least 30mins. i did factory reset and installed fresh kernel, then rooted again ( better stuff than before ). all works great. so maybe you should try and re-install. good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34