- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung galaxy s 2 takes long time to turn off
Hello everyone .
My Samsung galaxy s 2 takes a really long time to reboot or just to turn off .. It takes about 10 minutes for it to completely turn off .. Even if the phone if turning off from a dead battery it still take that long for it to completely shut off . I am trying to update my phone software but can't do so because it take it so long to turn off.. Can any body explain to me why it may do that or if your going through the same thing and how to fix .. Please help...
- By Kristin Lugay in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
- By sparkyslots in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:51 PM
- By ashakouri1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-2012, 05:56 PM
- By SteveLA in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:33 AM
- By ashlanfosho in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2010, 05:14 PM