- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone gotten their Samsung Galaxy S II sprint to work wifi with PDANET/FoxFi?
I have seen several old posts about the subject, but June Fabrics was supposed to be working on a fix. I just upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy Epic to this phone and I missed the option of
using my phone as a WiFi hotspot. If it does not work, is there any other tool that will allow me to do so without having to pay Sprint more than what I already pay. Thanks anyone for any help you can give me.
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 26Last Post: 07-23-2013, 01:31 PM
- By rlanza1054 in forum Acer Iconia A510Replies: 14Last Post: 06-01-2012, 12:15 AM
- By yungwunn911 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:59 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 28Last Post: 06-18-2011, 12:10 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:46 AM