PDA:LQ2/PHONE:LPC/CSC:LPD(INU) firmware upgrade reviews

maverick899

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
does updating to PDA:LQ2/PHONE:LPC/CSC:LPD(INU) solve the battery drain and automatic shutting down while idle problem in Galaxy SII I9100 ICS 4.0.4. If it does, please let me know. And what exactly has this update improved.

krupajohnwesley

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi ..i have been using this update and the battery drain is solved. I see better battery than in 2.3.6.Most Specifically 4.0 Features only.

Please do a Factory Reset before installing this. Without Factory reset the Battery is Worst than usual.

maverick899

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I also updates to this upgrade recently. The battery drain is usual but Im most concerned about the random shutting down of my phone. This update didn't resolve the shutdown problem.

RottenboyDK

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi. The rumors are that if you disable GOOGLE NOW and Prehaps disable somthing in MAPS with ( and here I forgot what) The battery improvement vil go up. Personaly I'm using 4.1.2 beta and that works.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

maverick899

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Does the official jellybean update resolves the random shutting down issue or not. My new S2 which came pre loaded with 4.0.4 has been having this problem since the day i bought it. Please let me know if the official jb update resolved this issue or not so i can take a breath of relief.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie