- 142 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to take screen shots
Upgraded to Jelly Bean yesterday on my sch-r760. Now I can't take screen shots. The old way was to press the home and the power button at the same time. Read that on JB I am supposed to press the volume down and power buttons. None of this works.
Any one else with this problem or have any ideas how to take one?
- 03-30-2013, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Unable to take screen shots
Can you do the palm swipe on the S2? On my galaxy note you can use your hand to swipe across the screen and it takes a screen shot.
Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums
- 04-29-2013, 01:17 AM #4
- By gogators1974 in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
- By tmax1964 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-22-2012, 08:55 PM
- By MarcD#AC in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2011, 02:02 PM
- By al.csar in forum LG Optimus BlackReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:23 AM
- By zurc in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2010, 04:58 PM