Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy s2 Charging very slow

Hi
    My galaxy s2 is charging v slow ...... sometimes when i plugged in the charger the battery goes on decreasing instead of increasing ..... when i charge it while in off state it doesnt charge but sometimes it works good ........ now what to do plz help ..... it happened after i change my Rom from official JB to Omega rom .....

Default Re: Galaxy s2 Charging very slow

Try to :
    1. Disable data access over Mobile network
    2. Disable WiFi on your device

If the problem continuous please check your device battery
    AmiARMiess

Seems like some rogue program may be keeping your phone busy, that would explain why the battery is going down even when attached to a charger. It may be a bug so, Check if a new version of the rom you are currently using has been released, which may fix your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by onick View Post
    Seems like some rogue program may be keeping your phone busy, that would explain why the battery is going down even when attached to a charger. It may be a bug so, Check if a new version of the rom you are currently using has been released, which may fix your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    No there is no programme keeping the device busy and the battery in the best way but i have the same problem please help

Yeah, same problem here. Have a SGH-T989, bought it used, everything works well, but the phone takes hours and hours and hours to charge- my previous smartphones were nothing like this. And the battery is good. I doubt that there's a background process running that would affect anything, but I don't know.

Another related problem is that several of my microUSB cords fit very loosely and don't charge the phone at all (one of them will bring on the charge symbol if I move the cord around, but fails to stay on, and the other doesn't charge at all). Are there different kinds of micro USB cords? I thought that was a standard.

For charging problems - you should try to clean the usbport with airduster or similar (bottled & compressed air). It helped me.
    See this post too (My galaxy wont charge)

if you take the micro SD card it seems to work better. Apparently some short circuit the device.