Hi
    My galaxy s2 is charging v slow ...... sometimes when i plugged in the charger the battery goes on decreasing instead of increasing ..... when i charge it while in off state it doesnt charge but sometimes it works good ........ now what to do plz help ..... it happened after i change my Rom from official JB to Omega rom .....
    05-20-2013 12:52 PM
    Try to :
    1. Disable data access over Mobile network
    2. Disable WiFi on your device

If the problem continuous please check your device battery
    AmiARMiess
    05-21-2013 07:00 AM
    Seems like some rogue program may be keeping your phone busy, that would explain why the battery is going down even when attached to a charger. It may be a bug so, Check if a new version of the rom you are currently using has been released, which may fix your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    05-30-2013 03:23 AM
    Seems like some rogue program may be keeping your phone busy, that would explain why the battery is going down even when attached to a charger. It may be a bug so, Check if a new version of the rom you are currently using has been released, which may fix your problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums
    No there is no programme keeping the device busy and the battery in the best way but i have the same problem please help
    10-01-2013 01:33 PM
    Yeah, same problem here. Have a SGH-T989, bought it used, everything works well, but the phone takes hours and hours and hours to charge- my previous smartphones were nothing like this. And the battery is good. I doubt that there's a background process running that would affect anything, but I don't know.

Another related problem is that several of my microUSB cords fit very loosely and don't charge the phone at all (one of them will bring on the charge symbol if I move the cord around, but fails to stay on, and the other doesn't charge at all). Are there different kinds of micro USB cords? I thought that was a standard.
    11-19-2013 02:43 PM
    For charging problems - you should try to clean the usbport with airduster or similar (bottled & compressed air). It helped me.
    See this post too (My galaxy wont charge)
    12-02-2013 04:40 PM
    if you take the micro SD card it seems to work better. Apparently some short circuit the device.
    12-02-2013 06:05 PM