USB Storage Problem

ShadyPro

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I have some storage problem. I have recently updated my S2 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2. and everything is working just fine. I have just one problem...my storage
Its telling me that the sotrage is full, but I know its not, cause i dont have that much music, pictures and I have only few small apps that I use, so I really dont know what the problem is... here is the screenshot of my USB storage

View image: Screenshot 2013 06 05 23 58 46

You see at the top a grey bar wich is over 45%..and if the total space is 12GB by this i would need to have AT LEAST 4GB free,a nd its telling me that i have only 6MB free! I cant enter my gallery or take a picture. Can u plz help me I dont know whats the prob.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I have some storage problem. I have recently updated my S2 to Jelly Bean 4.1.2. and everything is working just fine. I have just one problem...my storage
Its telling me that the sotrage is full, but I know its not, cause i dont have that much music, pictures and I have only few small apps that I use, so I really dont know what the problem is... here is the screenshot of my USB storage

View image: Screenshot 2013 06 05 23 58 46

You see at the top a grey bar wich is over 45%..and if the total space is 12GB by this i would need to have AT LEAST 4GB free,a nd its telling me that i have only 6MB free! I cant enter my gallery or take a picture. Can u plz help me I dont know whats the prob.

Welcome to the forums!

First off, you have 16 GB total space, 4 GB of which is taken up by Android, leaving 12 GB left. All of the data on your device is taking up about 6 GB leaving 6 GB.

Try clearing out your cache in recovery. There may be a a conflict between the old stock ROM you were on versus the new update.
Here is a link as to how to do that:http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
Any questions, let me know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie