No signal and battery can't last 2hours

Anam_H4

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
i've had my Samsung galaxy s2 for over a year now and i love this phone, it worked perfectly then one day last week the screen went black and the phone didn't respond so i reset it by taking the battery out and it turned on however the phone started receiving no signal from my sim card which i know works because i seems to work perfectly in another phone and I've tried a different sim and its the same problem. also i'm sure because of no service the phone is constantly searching for a signal which explains the battery not being able to last 2hours even when its on 100%. Anyone know why i can't get a signal and how to fix it?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i've had my Samsung galaxy s2 for over a year now and i love this phone, it worked perfectly then one day last week the screen went black and the phone didn't respond so i reset it by taking the battery out and it turned on however the phone started receiving no signal from my sim card which i know works because i seems to work perfectly in another phone and I've tried a different sim and its the same problem. also i'm sure because of no service the phone is constantly searching for a signal which explains the battery not being able to last 2hours even when its on 100%. Anyone know why i can't get a signal and how to fix it?

Welcome to the forums!
What carrier do you have?