Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default [HELP] Wifi/Bluetooth not working

Hello guys. Need your help. A friend got his I9100 wet, let it dry only 1 night and turn it on next morning. Now neither WiFi nor bluetooth are able to turn on. I alredy flashed stock firmware I9100XWLSW_I9100XEULS5_XEU and root it. Did a Factory Reset. No success.

Can any of you give any ideas? is it a hardware or software issue?

Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Default Re: [HELP] Wifi/Bluetooth not working

Issue solved. some internals were sulfated.

what should i do ? if internal is sulfated please answer thx

Experiencing the same issue with a Galaxy S4 ATT i337... seems like a system file issue... I got the S4 used and wondering if it had a custom ROM installed... there must be a way to reverse the custom rom so I can recover and restore the WiFi & Bluetooth features!?!

I have problem with my Cherry mobile Omega hd. ALL ARE FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT FOR THE BLUETOOTH AND Wifi. I bought it secondhand. the first owner says it all happens when he custom rom it with galaxy s4... guys kindly help me pls..

The problem is your modem and/or kernel. For the Samsung Galaxy S4, you can flash an updated modem fix via odin here: [REF] GALAXY S4 (I9500/I9505) GSM / NON-HLOS.bin - MODEM'S Collection (Odin/CWM/TWRP) - xda-developers

The problem is I have no idea how to make out what files I need. None of those codes make any sense to me.

The same problem with me, I cannot tick the Wifi and bluetooth. Do you have any wifi or modem file for Omega HD sir?