- 07-18-2013, 11:26 AM #2
- 1,506 Posts
- MSG and Chubbz v5.0.2
Re: Google playstore deleted, how do I get it back
But before you do either of those, try to download the play store from the browser on your phone, from a site like xda or here and sideload it. If it says it's already installed or that the install failed, the it's already installed and just hidden. And in that case all you would need is a difference to launcher, like apex or nova.
However if it is indeed deleted, the only way to recover it would be by a factory reset.
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and ChubbsCURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 10-26-2013, 09:26 PM #3
- By Wallenstein in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 03:11 AM
- By Androidman994 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2013, 01:29 AM
- By magneticseed in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:02 AM
- By helkin in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2013, 02:40 PM
- By czdraconis in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2013, 05:04 AM