Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lloouuiissee
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google playstore deleted, how do I get it back

My daughter was on her samsung Galaxy S2, the phone turned itself off and then back on, and all applications were deleted including playstore. She still has contacts and photos. How does she download playstore?..

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: Google playstore deleted, how do I get it back

Quote Originally Posted by lloouuiissee View Post
    My daughter was on her samsung Galaxy S2, the phone turned itself off and then back on, and all applications were deleted including playstore. She still has contacts and photos. How does she download playstore?..
    Since the play store is a system app, the only way to get it back is by either being rooted and installing it or by factory restoring it.

But before you do either of those, try to download the play store from the browser on your phone, from a site like xda or here and sideload it. If it says it's already installed or that the install failed, the it's already installed and just hidden. And in that case all you would need is a difference to launcher, like apex or nova.

However if it is indeed deleted, the only way to recover it would be by a factory reset.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Quote Originally Posted by lloouuiissee View Post

i just want to share how i fix my mobile phone on the same situation you have

go to this link and choose the version you want after clicking it, it will automatically download and after you finish downloading, open the file that you download and install it.

Google Play Store 4.1.10 Download and Install on Your Android | TechLoverHD

note: make sure that your mobile phone has no longer data of google play store BEFORE YOU INSTALL IT.

i hope i clearly explain it

Thnx

please can u give me the link to download android market for samsung galaxy ace s5830??
    i tried many versions but they are not supporting my device.
    i deleted after rooting now i want the same version back.
    how can i get it?please help me..

Please any one can help me about my samsung galaxy s4 my play store are not functioning even if i factory reset my phone i download manually another play store but it always prompt that i need contact customer service.

I keep getting the error message "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped" every single time I launch the app.

I have cleared the cache/data/force stop and every combination thereof of Google Play Store, Services, enabled/disabled Download Manager, removed and re-entered my Google account and even factory reset the device. Twice. Just to be sure I killed everything.

I have tried every single solution I have found on the internet and I simply cannot figure out what is WRONG WITH THIS THING.

Can I please get some help with this? I just bought my new Samsung Galaxy S4 a couple of days, I was happy downloading all my fav. apps from Google play store in my phone. But now I am really stuck off.... Plz anyone help me, thanks in advance.

Still getting an error message after new install. Can't update any of my apps.

Posted via Android Central App
    Another Day in Paradise !