galaxy 2s battery usage?

diklxik1

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I just started a new cell service and bought the 2a as my phone, traveled from Boise through Cali and home.
I used maps and even before I left noticed the battery didn't last long enough to get through a half day, but with maps even far less!
How long can I expect a good battery to last with heavy use conditions?

I know a bad one takes longer to charge than will hold it, and I like the phone but screw spending the purchase price of a phone over the long run to use it!

If they make a phone that is virtually endless with use but can't make a battery last longer than it takes to charge it up, well IM no genius but it doesn't take one to realize when something is snake like creeping at my behind to know what's up!

These phone makers get a premium for the phone , are phone related business just all greedy like wall street .

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just started a new cell service and bought the 2a as my phone, traveled from Boise through Cali and home.
I used maps and even before I left noticed the battery didn't last long enough to get through a half day, but with maps even far less!
How long can I expect a good battery to last with heavy use conditions?

I know a bad one takes longer to charge than will hold it, and I like the phone but screw spending the purchase price of a phone over the long run to use it!

If they make a phone that is virtually endless with use but can't make a battery last longer than it takes to charge it up, well IM no genius but it doesn't take one to realize when something is snake like creeping at my behind to know what's up!

These phone makers get a premium for the phone , are phone related business just all greedy like wall street .

How often was your phone looking for a signal? If it is a lot, even a weak signal, that is a big spender in battery power. However, to help us all out in diagnosis, post some screen shots of your battery stats. Settings>Battery Screenshot should be hold volume down and power.