- 3 Posts
Change phone name in Samsung Kiess
We have more than one S2 phone and each time I open KIESS the device name is always the same because all 6 phones are S2's.
How can I change the phone name that appears in the top left corner of KIESS window on my PC?
In S2 phones there is only one option to customize for Bluetooth but nothing for WiFi/KIESS
If Bluetooth is disabled the phone name defaults to the phone model !When USB connected to the PC (in Windows Explorer) I can change the phone/drive name but it is not refelected in KIESS.
Is it possible (and how) to customize each phone's name.?
- 08-13-2013, 12:58 AM #2
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-17-2013, 01:07 AM #4
- By zoeish in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:16 PM
- By bjfowle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:45 AM
- By GarciaDroidgs3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:38 AM
- By angman619 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:14 PM
- By jm432 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:15 PM