- 1 Posts
S2 Keypad tones not recognized by call routing systems (Banks/airlines etc)
My S2 on AT&T rarely successfully delivers touch tones to automated services at banks etc where you need to select an option to be trans ferred. I have tried long key strokes to make sure the tone is transmitted, but that doesn't work. On occasion it does work, but I can never predict it.
I am on OS 4.1.1 and handset SGH-I747
- 09-17-2013, 02:21 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S2 Keypad tones not recognized by call routing systems (Banks/airlines etc)
I am having the same problem, and its driving me crazy. I have a S2 running Slimbean 4.2.2 Build 8. I try to get into teleconferences at work and its cant recognise the tones that Im inputting.
Did you end up fixing the problem?
- By jjmmbboo in forum Android Sideload Wonder MachineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
- By shmitsky in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:26 AM
- By ghigo973 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 10:14 AM
- By sfilansno1fan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
- By zorrowaz in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 01:01 PM