- 2 Posts
"Unfortuneltely Settings Has Stopped"
I Have a Galaxy S2 4g from Boost Mobile. I bought a second one for my wife & hers came with Jelly Bean installed, so I downloaded "easy update" from android & loaded Jelly bean 4.1.2 on mine. Now I get the error "unfortunately settings has stopped" as soon soon as the phone boots. I found a workaround, which is to shut bluetooth down & then settings will open. If anyone has another permanent fix, please let me know & anyone else having the same issue, you now have a simple fix. Feel free to comment, I'm curious to see how manyphones with this problem exists.
- 08-27-2013, 12:59 AM #2
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 2 Posts
Re: "Unfortuneltely Settings Has Stopped"
Thanks For The Welcome.
I've tried that with the same results, & I've tried reinstalling JB twice. Same thing. My last resort is to do a factory wipe & start over, but I don't have the time right now to start from scratch. If anyone else has a possible fix, I'd love to hear it.
- By yapkuen in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:52 PM
- By fberdog in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:39 AM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:18 PM
- By blueman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:25 AM
- By danhartman26 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:19 AM