Can't get my Bluetooth to turn on-Galaxy S2

jpayne71

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 which was recently sent to me from T-Mobile when I was having issues with my last one. This one is completely different then the one I had, it does stuff my last one didn't dream of, things the S4 does. But, what it has started to not do this week is consistently work with the Bluetooth.

At first I would be on the Bluetooth and the connection on the phone would just shut off in the middle of a conversation. I would have to grab the phone and quickly turn it back on. Now I cannot get the Bluetooth on the phone itself to even turn on. I have tried restarting the phone, pulling the battery, etc. Nothing. This did work one day for me, but not the next. I hate to even call T-Mobile because it is like talking to a 2nd grader and they will just make me do a hard reset, I will lose all my stuff or have to go through the hassle of backing it all up on my laptop just to have them send me a new one.

Does anyone have any advice for me before I get stuck on a 50 minute phone call??
Thanks!

Jenn