- 3 Posts
Samsung galaxy s2 homescreen loop
I really hope someone can help. I had some problems with my phone crashing, i followed an online tutorial and hadn't realised I would loose my photos/videos. I then managed to use Recuva to retrieve them, but then found out it would cost £30 to get them and closed the programme. My phone then died, it turns on and repeats the blue "S" logo and goes no further. So i can't turn of the de-bugging to retrieve them again.
I am due for an upgrade, and really don't care about the phone working, I just want my photos back.
I have learnt the hard way to back up my photos, but this is my last ditch attempt to see if anyone can help me find my photos of my newborn again!
Thank you in advance
- 09-05-2013, 10:23 AM #2
- 7,969 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Samsung galaxy s2 homescreen loop
I gave an answer in your other post: Retrieve Photos From Broken S2 Homescreen Loop
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM #3
- By fofjjsr in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:26 AM
- By sapplegett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:28 AM
- By cmartin1500 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2013, 08:20 PM
- By april1974 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 03:45 AM
- By 94GTLaserRC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:29 PM