- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S2 Reset Problems
This is my first time posting on the forum, I'm quite desperate for help.
So, my S2 has had a lot of problems recently with crashing and turning off etc, so I decided to do the reset. I navigated through settings and selected 'erase everything'. I'm sitting here, over 12 hours later, with my phone still displaying 'Unmounting USB storage' and I have no idea what to do. If this is normal and I just need to wait it out then that's fine, I'm just worried something has gone wrong.
- 09-07-2013, 12:03 AM #2
- 7,927 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-09-2013, 07:23 PM #3
- 09-17-2013, 04:20 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 Reset Problems
recently my S2 started getting over heated n batter drains quickly and offcourse all applications malfunction. So first I installed unwanted applications n the cleared all the cache files, but still no use
I tried to upgrade firmware which keep telling when I connect to kies via windows PC but never completed its action. gets hang and then phone disconnects.
after few google suggestions, I went for factory reset then try to update software through wifi but now it rejects my samsung password and says wrong password
I tried again firm update thru kies but still same problem
Even thou I used backup file, the phone gets overheated where quickly.
Someone can help on this
- By niremetal in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:52 PM
- By MODCASE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:01 AM
- By John Matthew Reyes in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:31 AM
- By 3amoora 8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 10:22 PM
- By tigre0540 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 07:18 PM