- 1 Posts
Phone Keeps Rebooting
Hello and nice to meet you all. My name is Calyx.
So, as the title says about it - my SG2 keeps on rebooting since yesterday. I don't know if there's any update or none but the thing is whenever I switch on the bluetooth, my phone went to reboot itself. I am like wth since the battery is there. I thought that it could be with the battery but I dont think so since I am at the moment charged my handphone and retry with switching on that bluetooth. Ta da! Reboot. I dont have any idea so please help another user here . Thanks for reading.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-11-2013, 03:00 AM #2
Re: Phone Keeps Rebooting
Welcome to Android Central! Did you install any apps recently? It's possible a new app could be causing problems, so you could try booting into Safe Mode by following these instructions: If you don't have any more reboots, try uninstalling the last few apps you had installed, then reboot into normal mode. From what I have read, in order to get out of Safe Mode, you might have to power down, pull the battery for a minute, then put the battery back and restart.
The other thing to try is to do a cache partition wipe, which erases temporary data from the system cache partition. You won't lose any important data, but sometimes temporary data hangs around that can mess things up a bit. Instructions are in this post: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By steveazusa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:42 PM
- By prashok in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
- By dvrmstrng in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:07 PM
- By shaytoon21 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:33 PM
- By Marie Anette in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:41 AM