- 1 Posts
Will my Korean S2 be able to use 3G on T-Mobile in the USA?
I just recently bought a Korean Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K) on eBay. It's unlocked and in great condition. I've been thinking of switching from Verizon to T-Mobile for a long time now because I don't do a whole lot of calling, and I'm paying $70 a month for a flip phone from Verizon with only 450 minutes and no type of data access at all. With that said, I'm pretty sure this new phone will work in the states with a local SIM, but I wasn't aware that some phones are only able to achieve 2G speeds (can't remember why exactly). Does anyone know specifically if this model will be capable of 3G or not? Thanks in advance.
- 09-17-2013, 12:35 AM #2
Re: Will my Korean S2 be able to use 3G on T-Mobile in the USA?
Welcome to the forums!
The phone line is capable of getting 3G. Your phone purchased in Korea may not be set up to receive signals in the US.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By justlaxin13 in forum LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:30 AM
- By nenechef in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:39 PM
- By homer119 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:01 PM
- By DamnYankee01 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Dx3me in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:42 PM