- 1 Posts
Galaxy 2 - randomly shutting down
My phone just started shutting down especially when I was on the internet like FB. I did some research and saw that it was most likely a swollen battery issue. Before I could get the new battery the phone got stuck into airplane mode. Got the new battery a few hours later and replaced it. Couldn't get the phone to reboot. Finally had to do a factory reset. Now I am getting a message that I am low on storage. My phone has 16GB. Shows total space 11.5 GB / available space 9.39GB. How do I get this message to stop?
- 09-25-2013, 02:00 PM #2
- 6,885 Posts
Re: Galaxy 2 - randomly shutting down
Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the system cache partition (temporary data, no important data lost) using these instructions: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Remember, select "Wipe Cache Partition," NOT "Wipe Data."
- 09-25-2013, 02:02 PM #3
- 7,994 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By valgrom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2013, 03:46 PM
- By mikejnger#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:55 PM
- By Rickgsx in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:48 AM
- By Kate Winslet in forum Forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Trojanic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:47 AM