- 6 Posts
Hi.I'm using my Galaxy S2 for nearly two years.Now i have problems with battery.This problem came out a week ago.My battery goes from 38-45% to 1% just in a second.I think I should change my battery to new one.Am I right or is this problem more serious?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-27-2013, 01:22 PM #2
- 36 Posts
Re: Battery drain
If you have your original battery then yes buy a new one. My old electronics teacher told me the more you charge a battery the weaker the charge gets. So even if your battery has a "full" charge your battery can't hold the charge as long as it did from the start.
Hope that makes sense.
Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-27-2013, 01:24 PM #3
- By BrakeTurnAccelerate in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 08:51 AM
- By JaiHook in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:30 PM
- By JaiHook in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:24 PM
- By Robyn Ford in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:53 AM
- By Galaxia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:44 AM