help!!! my phone keeps saying no service!!
My gf recently gave me her galaxy s2 the phone was working fine when she had it except the charging port wasnt working so she had it fixed. Now it keeps saying theres no service...theres no bars and a circle at the top with a line thru it.There was data the other day for a little while but its not working now. Boost mobile has updated everything and reset it.whats wrong with it??
- 10-01-2013, 12:51 PM #2
Re: help!!! my phone keeps saying no service!!
Does your SIM card work with another phone? If it does, then it's something in the phone.
If you think it's something wrong with the phone, try to go into Settings, About Device, Status. Does it show the right IMEI? If it doesn't, it's not good. It means that somehow it lost that data (this happened to my old Galaxy SII after I dropped it... it turned into a nice iPod). In my case, Samsung wanted to replace the motherboard to repair it. Needless to say it was better to just get a new phone since I had my upgrade coming.
Does WiFi work? If it doesn't, then the whole radio part of your phone is probably fried. That means replacement is needed.
- 11-20-2013, 01:51 AM #3
- 06-28-2014, 01:21 AM #4
- 04-01-2015, 10:39 PM #5
- 04-23-2016, 09:55 PM #6
- By fiddell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-25-2015, 04:17 PM
- By panrrak96 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:55 PM
- By DQSooner in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:01 PM
- By tinkertayloruk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:48 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:20 AM