- 2 Posts
Strange Messaging Buttons
My Sister-in-law's Galaxy SII was faulty so Vodafone UK replaced it. Since then whenever she receives a text message and goes into the messaging app she get presented with two buttons. One says "Accept" and the other "I do not accept this". You have to press Accept to be able to view messages. If you happen to miss a message and you get subsequent messages the phone gives no other notifications (sound or pop-up etc) until you have pressed the accept button.
The phone never did this before and it's really annoying. I also have a SII myself and it doesn't do this. I have cross checked all the settings against mine and they are the same. There doesn't appear to be any apps that are causing this and having googled it I can't find anyone else having this problem.
Anybody any idea what is causing this? Picture attached.
- 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM #2
- 64 Posts
Re: Strange Messaging Buttons
Could it be the Vodafone "Safety*Net*Mobile*Manager" app?
What Safety Net Mobile Manager can do
• Blocks selected or all voice calls.
• Blocks selected or all SMS and MMS messages.
• Blocks calls from ‘private’ numbers or unidentified calls.
• Disables Bluetooth.
• Disables the camera.
• Disables internet access and WiFi
• Provides an optional ‘I do not accept this message’ response which
sends an unwanted message to an archive on the phone.
- By Mohaymen Shoaib in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 32Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:41 PM
- By konen_knife in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2015, 04:45 AM
- By dannyry1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 11:07 AM
- By dannyry1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:05 AM
- By wheels12 in forum HTC Wildfire SReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:25 AM