- 6 Posts
SGS II - Wifi drains battery badly
On my Galaxy SII battery drains wildly when wifi is on.It doesn't matter if i'm using my phone or not.I'm using juice defender to turn wifi off on standby.When wifi is off,battery goes down nearly 5 times slower.Is it normal?I think my phone always tries to find wifi networks no matter if i've already connected or not.Is there any way of turning wifi search off,but staying connected to one wifi network?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-04-2013, 04:02 PM #2
Re: SGS II - Wifi drains battery badly
There should be an option under your Wireless Networks setup to enable/disable " notify of new wireless network connections ". That should resolve the problem of it searching and hopefully help on the battery life.
- By Plucknbach in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:35 PM
- By NightRacer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 02:34 PM
- By nessy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:17 AM
- By ne0ne in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:13 PM
- By crazylaughter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:21 PM