Is it time for a new phone? Or can ou guys help....
Hi every one.
I am to the point that I want to throw my cell.... but I have a 3 year contract that is not up for another year and I don't really have the $$ to get a new cell on my own.
I was hoping that you guys could help me out with my Samsung Galaxy s2's problems.
Phone: Galaxy S II GT-I9100M
- Recently my cell will randomly turn off during applications and apps. Even thought the battery is fully charged it will tell me on start up its low on battery etc.... I have to keep the cell off for a few minutes before turning it on again to get this to stop.... Very Annoying!!!
- Randomly yesterday my emails app stopped working and is now crashing.
-I am still running a very old version of the operating system... (yes I am bad). Since I have been having issues I thought that an update would be the best thing to do.
I have a new computer and downloaded Kies 2 connected my phone but the update keeps failing.... am I so out of date it cant update???
Any Ideas guys? I use my phone all the time for school and my small handmade business.
(P.S. Im not the best when it comes to technology)
- 10-06-2013, 05:19 PM #2
- By reg0303 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:39 AM
- By music_man185 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:28 AM
- By mvasquez009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM
- By Krypton_Moonlight in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:51 AM
- By cwoodffr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 11:43 PM