- 10-19-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 10-19-2013, 09:43 AM #4
- 10-19-2013, 10:26 AM #6
- 10-20-2013, 07:30 AM #8
Re: Battery voltage is 5.32 Volt - something wrong ???
Got it :-)
A new Duracel Alkaline MN1500 with 1.5V gives me a reading of 1,93 V
So the multimeter is the issue...?
Still having a hard time then to understand why the phone will boot repeatedly with one battery and go into that loop between gray and green battery with the others...
- 10-20-2013, 12:08 PM #10
- By chowdog13 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 04:03 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 30Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:24 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:12 PM
- By joaoareias in forum HTC One VReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
- By slave in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 06:23 PM