- 2 Posts
Please Help Me!
I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 off of ebay, it had been linked to T-mobile, I purchased a Sim card from Straight Talk, now the problem, the phone does everything but connect to a network either 3g or 4g. I can only connect to the internet with a wifi connection. I have been told that I need to get everything T-Mobile out of the phone, namely, the T-Mobile APN which I have been told is not allowing me to connect to the network. Can some one please explain to me how to get all the T-mobile stuff off the phone, I purchased an unlock code and it was successful, what I need to be able to do is delete the T-Mobile APN. Please help if you can Thanks, Wayne
- 10-20-2013, 10:14 PM #2
- 187 Posts
Re: Please Help Me!
I will suggest calling straight talk for the apn settings and they should walk you through the process of changing the apn.
2nd choice will be a Google search for the apn settings for straight talk.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
- By cgc4200 in forum Moto XReplies: 19Last Post: 10-22-2013, 07:39 PM
- By DS1331 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:17 PM
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:00 PM
- By Roger Burrell in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:42 PM
- By muhannad_92 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:52 PM